- TENANT GUESTS
- VEHICLE STORAGE
- SPEED LIMIT
- PROHIBITED ITEMS
- PROHIBITED USES
Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility. At Titan Storage we encourage all who enter the gates to use precautions and good judgement at all times to keep every tenant, and their property, safe.
The entrance to the facility is operated by mobile app or keypad. The gate access code is exclusively for tenant use. When entering or exiting the gate DO NOT TAILGATE. Wait for the previous tenant when necessary.
Tenants’ visitors and guests are to be accompanied by the tenant at all times. All guests are the tenants’ responsibility. This includes proper entry and exit of the premises and proper care of the facility property. Children are to remain with and be supervised by their parent or guardian at ALL TIMES. Pets must be leashed at all times and cleaned up after promptly.
All non-motorized vehicles in storage are required to have a minimum of two (2) wheel chocks surrounding the vehicle wheels while in the facility. Chocks are prohibited from being a natural material (i.e. wood) that are subject to mold, rotting or infestation of insects, rodents or other wildlife. We recommend using rubber chock blocks.
The facility speed limit is 10mph. No careless or reckless driving is permitted on the premises at any time.
- Any living thing
- Used tires
- Flammables of any kind (i.e., gasoline, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Stolen items
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility.
- The playing of any musical instruments is strictly prohibited.
- Any type of garage or estate sale, auctions, flea markets or any other public sales.
- Any illegal activity/use of any kind.
- Any use/activity deemed inappropriate by the manager of the staff of the facility is prohibited.
The facility owner/employees do not insure tenants’ goods. Insurance is the sole responsibility of the tenant. All tenants are required to have insurance on all stored vehicles/vessels and a proof of insurance will be required at move-in.