Titan Storage Policies and Rules
To help keep our facilities safe and secure for our tenants and staff, the following policies and procedures apply to all renters. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these. If you have any questions, or notice any suspicious behavior, please contact us immediately.
Safety and Security:
- The gate access code is exclusively for tenant use. When entering or exiting the gate DO NOT TAILGATE: always wait for the gate to close before entering your code and proceeding forward.
- You must always accompany any guests to the storage facility. Any damage caused by guests is the responsibility of you, the tenant.
- Keep children with you and supervised at all times. If you do bring pets to the facility, they must be leashed at all times, and of course, clean up after them!
- To keep everyone safe alcohol and drugs are prohibited on the premises and smoking is prohibited in the units.
- The facility speed limit is 10mph. No careless or reckless driving is permitted on the premises at any time.
All non-motorized vehicles in storage are required to have a minimum of two (2) wheel chocks surrounding the vehicle wheels while in the facility. Chocks are prohibited from being a natural material (i.e., wood) that are subject to mold, rotting or infestation of insects, rodents, or other wildlife. We recommend using rubber chock blocks.
The following are items that are prohibited at Titan Storage. Prohibition of these items is for your safety as well as the safety of the other tenants, staff and of the facility itself. If you have a question about an item and whether or not you can store it, please contact us.
- Any living thing
- Used tires
- Flammables of any kind (i.e., gasoline, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Stolen items
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility.
To help keep Titan Storage safe and accessible to all our tenants, the following activities are always prohibited:
- The playing of any musical instruments is strictly prohibited.
- Any type of garage or estate sale, auctions, flea markets or any other public sales.
- Any illegal activity/use of any kind.
- Any use/activity deemed inappropriate by the manager, or the staff of the facility is prohibited.
The facility owner/employees do not insure tenants’ goods. Insurance is the sole responsibility of the tenant. All tenants are required to have insurance on all stored vehicles/vessels and proof of insurance will be required at move-in.