Skip Nav


What type of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a space?

  • We require a government issued photo ID (example: driver’s license, state ID, or passport).
  • Vehicle information (license plate number and vehicle VIN number required).
  • Vehicle/Vessel proof of registration if applicable.
  • Proof of Insurance (copy of insurance card or policy page).

Do I need to sign a long-term lease?

No, we rent on a month-to-month basis unless the customer requests otherwise.

Are discount plans offered?

If you refer a friend, you will receive one month’s rent free.

How do I make a payment?

Autopay can be set up from your credit card or Automated Clearing House (ACH) for recurring payment. You can also pay using our convenient app, as well as the PAY BILL button on the header of our website.

What forms of payment do you accept?

ACH, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.

What are the rates?

Our rates vary depending on the size of the units. CLICK HERE for available spaces and sizes.

When can I move in?

If there is a storage space available that meets your specific needs, you can move in anytime.

Do I need to give a notice before I move out?

All contracts are month-to-month; however, we do require a 30-day written notice before you move out. Email to submit your notice.

Do you offer RV maintenance, cleaning or other services?

Not currently, but we do intend on expanding our services over time.

Does there have to be someone in the office to let me through the security gates?

No, at the time of signing you will be given your personal security pass code that will allow you access to your unit 24/7.

What types of vehicles can be stored?

All Boats, recreational vehicles, automobiles and trailers.

Do I need insurance?

Insurance is the tenant’s responsibility. Titan Storage does not insure the customer’s vehicle or other property. Insurance is required on all stored vehicles/vessels.

What are your storage policies?

CLICK HERE for our storage policies.